Student Image Usage Rights
We often receive requests from students asking if they can use images from our website in presentations they are giving as part of their course work. As a result, we felt that it would be nice to ‘open up’ the use of our images for these students and give them a dig out for their course work.
So the information below relates to the copyright usage rights for students completing coursework at any educational level. Please note that we are currently not able to provide higher resolution images than those provided on this page.
Please feel free to use any of the images on this page in presentations you may give as part of your coursework as long as the small number of conditions set out below are met.
- You will only use an image taken from this page (this is because these images contain our copyright mark while the images on the other pages do not).
- You will not remove the Educate Autism copyright mark from the images.
- You will not use the images for a presentation you intend to upload to the internet (e.g. Slideshare). You will not upload the presentation to the internet.
- You will not use the images for a presentation you are being paid to give (if there is a potential prize awarded to presenters this is ok, please feel free to use the images in cases like this).
- You will not edit the images (altering the size is ok).
- You will not use the images in a presentation that will become owned by another person/group/organisation (e.g. sometimes presentations given to certain groups/organisations become the property of those groups/organisations and they retain the right to republish the presentation or content from the presentation; so for these situations you may not use our images).